Bright and Fresh
Enjoy this bright and fresh home in a quiet cul-de-sac location. Features of this comfortable family home include:
* Separate lounge room
* Spacious tiled and air conditioned dining/family room
* Three bedrooms - all with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
* Master bedroom with two-way bathroom access
* Security/fly screens
* Lock-up garage with internal entry
* Good sized all-weather pergola
* Low-maintenance fully fenced yard
* Garden shed and water tank
* Handy location - walk to schools, shops, buses and parks.
WATER: 100% of water consumption charges are payable by the tenant
UTILITIES: Tenants are responsible for connection and charges
FURNITURE: No furniture is included in this property
PETS: Pets will be considered upon application
BOOK AN INSPECTION
• Click the ‘Book an Inspection Time’ button. Select a suitable time and register to attend.
• If the times available aren’t suitable or there are no inspection times set please click “Request an Inspection Time” and we will contact you once new inspection times become available.
• Most of our listings will have a pre-recorded video walk through tour on the advertisment, however if there is no walk through tour advertised, and if you would like to arrange a video walk through tour call, please call our Leasing Manager to arrange a suitable time.
IMPORTANT: You must register to attend an inspection. If no one is registered to attend the inspection will be cancelled. Once registered we will update you of any changes to the inspection or property (eg change inspection time or property available date).
A Sample Tenancy Agreement is available on request.
HOW TO APPLY
An application will be emailed to you once you have viewed the property. You can either submit an application online through 2Apply, or download the PDF application and submit it in person at our office or by email.
- Air Conditioning
- Built in Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining