Fabulous Lakeside Village Position
Just metres from the Lake and parks, and handy to everything Forest Lake has to offer, this comfortable and low-maintenance home is a rare gem.
Features of the home include:
- Spacious open-plan lounge/dining room at the rear - with ceiling fan and split system air conditioning
- Stylish and functional kitchen with plenty of cupboard and bench space and a dishwasher
- Three bedrooms, each with built-in wardrobes
- Master bedroom with ceiling fan, split system air conditioning and walk-in robe
- Ensuite off master bedroom
- Main bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Private rear pergola
- Low-maintenance fully-fenced yard
- Remote garage with internal entry
- Security screens
WATER: 100% water consumption charges are payable by the tenant
UTILITIES: Tenants are responsible for connection and charges
FURNITURE: No furniture is included in this property
PETS: Pets will be considered upon application
BOOK AN INSPECTION
Click the 'Book an Inspection Time' button. Select a suitable time and register to attend.
If the times available aren't suitable or there are no inspection times set click “Request an Inspection Time”.
IMPORTANT: You must register to attend an inspection. If no one is registered to attend the inspection will be cancelled. Once registered we will update you of any changes to the inspection or property (eg change inspection time or property available date).
A Sample Tenancy Agreement is available on request.
HOW TO APPLY
An email will be sent to you after you have inspected the property. In the email there will be a "2Apply" button to apply online, alternatively a PDF Application will also be attached to this email. Applications will also be available at the inspection and they are available to download from our website. Applications can be submitted in person at our office in the Mt Ommaney Centre or via email.
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built in Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining