Spacious Living - Handy Position
With more living space than you thought possible for a villa home, and quality fittings throughout, this is a great family home.
* Spacious kitchen with dishwasher
* Large tiled meals/family room, with ceiling fans
* Separate carpeted lounge and dining areas
* Three bedrooms, with built in wardrobes & ceiling fans
* Master bedroom with ensuite
* Main bathroom with separate shower and bath
* Single remote controlled garage with internal entry
* Low maintenance fenced yard
* Covered private rear pergola & uncovered side courtyard
Great location handy to schools, shops, transport and parks.
WATER: 100% of water consumption charges are payable by the tenant
UTILITIES: Tenants are responsible for connection and charges
FURNITURE: No furniture is included in this property
PETS: Pets will be considered upon application
BOOK AN INSPECTION
Click the ‘Book an Inspection Time’ button. Select a suitable time and register to attend.
If the times available aren’t suitable or there are no inspection times set click “Request an Inspection Time”.
IMPORTANT: You must register to attend an inspection. If no one is registered to attend the inspection will be cancelled. Once registered we will update you of any changes to the inspection or property (eg change inspection time or property available date).
A Sample Tenancy Agreement is available on request.
HOW TO APPLY
An application will be emailed to you once you register for an inspection. Applications will be available at the inspection and they are also available to download from our website. Applications can be submitted in person at our kiosk in the Mt Ommaney Centre or via email.
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built in Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining