House and Granny Flat - Room For Everyone!
This property includes both a renovated worker's cottage and separate granny flat. Features include
Worker's Cottage -
• Renovated kitchen with dishwasher and plenty of cupboard and bench space
• Lounge room with ceiling fan and air conditioner & a period cupboard
• Adjoining dining room with leafy views over the suburb
• Three bedrooms - all with ceiling fans & either freestanding or built in wardrobes, two bedrooms with air conditioners
• Main bedrooms with French doors leading out to the wrap-around veranda
• Spacious, bright renovated main bathroom with separate shower and bathtub
• Second bathroom/laundry - also renovated - located on upper level
• Timber floors, high ceilings, VJ’s and other period features throughout
• Wrap around veranda in private garden setting - with ramp access to the front door
Granny Flat -
* Three carpeted bedrooms - each with ceiling fans and 2 with built in wardrobes
* Main bedroom with air conditioner
* Light modern kitchen with dishwasher
* Carpeted combined lounge/dining room with air conditioner and ceiling fan
* Modern bathroom with large shower
* Large deck off lounge room
* Fly screens throughout
Property features -
• Shared double covered parking area and storage area
• Fully fenced yard
• Located in a prime position near the Oxley village precinct - within walking distance to train station, shops, cafes, parks and walkways & within a short drive to schools.
WATER: Full water usage charges apply
UTILITIES: Tenants are responsible for connection and charges
FURNITURE: Only the wardrobe in the lounge room, and the freestanding wardrobes in the bedrooms will be included. Otherwise no other furniture is included with this property.
PETS: Pets considered upon application
BOOK AN INSPECTION
• Click the ‘Book an Inspection Time’ button. Select a suitable time and register to attend.
• If the times available aren’t suitable or there are no inspection times set please click “Request an Inspection Time” and we will contact you once new inspection times become available.
• Most of our listings will have a pre-recorded video walk through tour on the advertisement, however if there is no walk through tour advertised, and if you would like to arrange a video walk through tour call, please call our Leasing Manager to arrange a suitable time.
IMPORTANT: You must register to attend an inspection. If no one is registered to attend the inspection will be cancelled. Once registered we will update you of any changes to the inspection or property (eg change inspection time or property available date).
A Sample Tenancy Agreement is available on request.
HOW TO APPLY
An application will be emailed to you once you have viewed the property. You can either submit an application online through 2Apply, or download the PDF application and submit it in person at our office or by email.
- Air Conditioning
- Built in Robes
- Floor Boards
- Outdoor Entertaining