Family Home in Handy Location
Handy to everything, this family home includes the following features:
- Spacious open plan lounge/dining/family areas with split system air conditioning
- Centrally located kitchen
- Four bedrooms, three with built-in wardrobes
- Master bedroom with ceiling fan
- Single lock-up garage with internal entry
- Low-maintenance fully fenced yard
- Convenient location - handy to schools, shops, transport and park
WATER: Water consumption charges of an excess of 50kl a quarter apply.
UTILITIES: Tenants are responsible for connection and charges
FURNITURE: No furniture is included in this property
PETS: Pets will be considered upon application
BOOK AN INSPECTION
Click the ‘Book an Inspection Time’ button. Select a suitable time and register to attend.
If the times available aren’t suitable or there are no inspection times set click “Request an Inspection Time”.
IMPORTANT: You must register to attend an inspection. If no one is registered to attend the inspection will be cancelled. Once registered we will update you of any changes to the inspection or property (eg change inspection time or property available date).
A Sample Tenancy Agreement is available on request.
HOW TO APPLY
An email will be sent to you once you have viewed the property. In the email there will be a "2Apply" button to apply online, alternatively a PDF Application will also be attached to this email. Applications will also be available at the inspection and they are available to download from our website. Applications can be submitted in person at our office in the Mt Ommaney Centre or via email.
- Built in Robes